Thursday, December 30, 2010

30th dec 2010

Its almost d end of 2010, the most sad year of my life. I hope all d bad thing will pass when d year end. N next year i'll have d most happy year of my life.

Jus nw i listen to radio asking bout have u been dump by anybody in ur life? There's a guy tat was betray by his gf n he take 1 year to recover. Another girl take 7 years! Walau don scared me lah! Actually tat girl say tat she will give chance to her bf if he wan. I think girl is jus so stupid. Hahaha, yeah!! I mean im 1 of them. Always thinking those gd time, bt im better i still remember how bad he treat me wit all d lie. Each time when i think tat i'll hate him. I really guess there is no 1 in this world tat will treat me tat bad. So means i'll find a new 1 tat will sure better than him loh.. Hahaha..

Wish me gd luck loh!!! This is my new year wish leah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment