Sunday, December 26, 2010

25th dec 2010

Today actually i tot wanna go massage cz nothing to do bt y'day i call ai ling sis n she didnt pick up. So i didnt manage to book. Then be yi call asking us to go have breakfastctogether at ah yat abalone 4 breakfast. So v go out at around 12.30noon.

Elaine was there wit daniel actually this morning before v pln to come i sms wit laine. She ask me whether im ok? I answer her tat im ok. I guess actually nw i feel really much better. I knw i still hate him 4 wat he did bt i knw i should let go of all ths if i wan to forget him. Im reminding myself everyday. Im sure i can do it, all i nd to do is stay happy n enjoh my life to d fulless.

After have our dim sum v go to pavillion. Pln to go there to take photo, v go to lv shop. Really a lot people loh. I guess every1 seems to buy lv. Actually its be yi's husband tat wanna buy a beg. Then v go to stat hill to look at fendi bag. Finally he bought one. First time i go into those branded shop. V also weng to hermes super expensive brand. Hahaha!

Jus wish i can have a new bf tat can affort to buy me at least 1. Nt like my x no money n i work so hard together to save money n he flirt around wit young girl. Useless crsp..

Hope new year wish will come true!!!hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment