Saturday, December 18, 2010

18th dec 2010

 I ody get a new i phone, this is much better than d previous 1 leah. D screen is more clear n sensitive. Luckily i change it to new 1. Today morning make tong yuen, ee li make it i jus help to make it into round ball. Nt bad leah. Hahaha.
V go to leisure mall to have our lunch. Sakea sushi, so yummy. I have taken a few picture but cant upload using i phone. So nd to use my laptop next week when im working loh. Then v go to f block shop cz they had this new shop opening promotion. A lot of people, next time i can shop here its nearer don nd to go to sunway jor. N this is much bigger leah.

He is gone to outstation jor, i feel so release leah. May b its really gd that i dont nd to c him. So i can have my life thinking of myself rather than always thinking bout him all d time. Its time 4 me to b selfish, treat myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment