Monday, December 20, 2010

20th Dec 2010 (Monday)

This morning having a vr vr vr bad flu leah.. actually at first i dont remember, then only i remember that i get my flu from nelsson lah.. he has been sick since last week.. now wonder he laugh when he saw me.. i think it's also due to the air-cond.. u knw lah, my house got no air-cond ger mah.. now at work the air-cond is so strong loh.. walau.. haaaa chum.. heheheheh..

tonight must go home n wrap my christmas present to nicole.. ahahahhaa.. may be wan to add another items for her.. so tonight since i go to body shop to buy present for jennifer then i can add another present for her..

I've finish doing d thing tat i nd to do. All present ody gau dim. Tomolo work n wednesday on leave. Having serious flu, still nt yet cure leah. Really tired wit running nose loh. Making me feel vr uncomfotable. Nw watching criminal mind, wat time nw? 11pm jor lah.

I really feel happy today, don knw y? Really feel release like i ody let go of d thing tst i suppose to let go. My new vision!! Nd to concentrate to achieve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment