Friday, December 24, 2010

23rd Dec 2010 (Thurs)


y'day i on leave, coz tung jit leah... actually not really lah, just lazy to go to work.. so early morning v go karaoke (me, girl n ee li).. we sing for 3 hours then v go back home to fetch faye faye.. it's faye faye b'day leah.. but nothing special tat i bought for her loh.. i think i wan to buy something for her this weekend loh.. haahhaah.. c'mas n b'day present for my lovely dog..

then v go to grandma house loh.. sit n watch tv n eat eat eat n eat.. really eat a lot loh... walau, really will bcome fat again if i dont control.. but i think im getting slimmer than this year cny.. even when i look at my photo at taiwan, i look slimmer now.. yes, i wan to keep it up..

new year is coming.. really hope that my new year wish will come true next year.. let me have a happy life ahead..

No comments:

Post a Comment