Saturday, December 11, 2010

11th nov 2010

Jus come back frm servicing my car. So expensive loh,bt actually its bcz there is a lot things to be change. Yun accompany me there, v had our breakfast there. Life is always playing joke wit us. Hahaha. Jus nw on d way back its really jam cz there is a road blovk bt i don understand why?

Nw im using d new i phone i had. The camera its nt working n im damn angry loh. Its seems like everything was wrong. I wanna book movie ticket n d website was hang. Oh, cant they jus let my life runing more smoothly. Ganasai.

At around 5 yun call me to ask me 4 dinner i guess her mom didmt cook guah. She said wanna go eat pizza, there's a new pizza hut restaurant next to pappa rich near carrefour. Im ok since it has neen so lomg time i didnt eat pizza. Then she call again saying tat she wanna eat kfc. So finally v go to jj mahkota cheras to have kfc. Really always changing her mind. Hahaha.

This is d first time i go there, its really small compare to jj cheras selatan. Nut d c'mas deco is so nice loh. Really white c'mas loh. I did take photo but using yun hp so cant upload it to blog. Later when she send me d picture i'll uploaf it.

Then directly go to jj cheras selatan to watch lalio po po. Its a vr vr vr touching n funny movie. A gd local film. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment