Wednesday, May 11, 2011

9th May 2011 (Monday)

Weekend pass real fast ger leah.. last saturday i shop with nicole and alicia at sg.wang.. thy seldom go there coz it's in KL.. so they drive to the mines and i lead them to my house.. then i drive them to sg.wang.. we had our lunch at lot 10 food court.. actually the food there really good.. but i didnt eat anything coz i've my breakfast with Bii.. long time didnt eat those western hot dog & bread breakfast.. hahahah...

after they have lunch v start our shopping tour.. yeah, on the the way to lot 10 there is this company that promoting their discount card.. they pass something to me, so i take it.. then the guy promoter touch my hand.. i was damn angry.. so i ask him nt to touch me, then he did it again.. walau, i really beah tahan.. so i scold and warn him..  wat they try to do? if they wan more personal touch with customer they should hire girl promoter instead of guy loh.. crazy.. luckily it didnt spoil my shopping mood.. (^ V ^)

actually last time i really dont dare to buy those rm25 things. cz im fat mah.. bt luckily that day i did buy a few and it fit me perfectly.. really happy.. this means next time i can buy more loh.. hahahahah..

at night v had dinner just a simple one to celebrate mother day.. with be yi n mother loh.. then they come to my house and play mahjong..

sunday morning i stay home.. cz will be having dinner at Fahreinheit with Bee n my ji mui.. to celebrate Bee b'day.. i've bought the voucher for Celcius Restaurant & Bar, it's a buffer dinner.. actually the choice is not much but it taste good..

No comments:

Post a Comment