Monday, April 11, 2011

11th Apr 2011

Y'day went to 2 gu house to eat eat n family gathering loh.. don knw y each time im sure i have the feeling when he wan to sms or call me.. n each time this will sure happen.. shit.. i hate it.. like y'day i had the feeling he will call.. n my phone ring.. man..... when all this will end. i don wan to have this feeling anymore.. im tired.. really tired.. i just wan to start a new life being alone.. i hope i can forget bout this guy ASAP..

actually there's a new song by Ding dang with the song name Half.. each time when i listen to it, i really feel the lost... huhuhuuuuuu.. bt then i'll remember how bad he treat me.. n i can even remember that bitch face.. the anger will come.. n i'll remind myself that i need to forget bout him..

i year ody pass.. i hope i cn let it go, of coz i ody let go now.. i mean totally let go..100% let go.. ohhhhhhh.. just hope my brain dont remind me of him.. haizzzzzz........

Just now im so angry, becz of my "lou sai'.. walau each time asking the same question, seems like dont understand ger woh.. i just hope no one ever make me angry again on Monday.. coz it will spoil my whole week mood ger loh..

No comments:

Post a Comment