Thursday, March 3, 2011

3rd March 2011

Im so angry n no mood.. i think it's because my period is coming jor.. walau.. really cannot tahan jor.. it think i've arrive to the limit jor.. im so angry.. of all the things now.. i cant control it.. i dont knw until when i'll explode.. i hope tat i can control all my anger..

may b this is where i can all scold it out so that i can have a better mood now..

im angry with that bitch.. she's really the most stupid idiot and f**cking idiot in this world.. she always think that she's damn important.. treating me like shit n her friend is tat important.. n me? im not her friend ah? ok loh, since she treat me this way it's better i just ask her to f**k off lah.. u c, im the only 1 tat so damn angry.. she's having a great time, n can even enjoy updating her facebook.. n me??? so damn angry y'day n today.. walau, am i stupid or wat??? 

really hope that there's a way for me to release all my stress...

i've finally cut off everything with this friend of mine.. i think i can have a better life without her around.. hahahhahaha.. just let me have my own life back.. i guess she dont really need me as friend coz i always feel tat she's using me only.. i mean, she only look for me when she's stress n fhan.. other than tat, even if i call she feel that im so fhan.. starting from now on, she will nvr hd the chance to treat me this way again..

No comments:

Post a Comment