Sunday, January 23, 2011

23rd jan 2011

Today had appointment to go shopping at sg wang. Bt each time sure it will start wit big disappointment.sometime i jus think is it my problem? Bt i guess i ody being vr tolerate. I guess i jus hope tat my friend will put more heart when being wit me. Knowing me for so long bt still don understand wat i will buy n wat i wont? I knw im nt as rich as his friend tat can spend thousand of dollars. So sori loh. Me is me lah. I guess if until oso don understand me, then ths 10year is jus a waste. May b its nt a bad idea to have our own way nw.

I didnt really buy anything, actually i tot wanna buy ear ring bt he said no. I'll buy it next time loh. Hahaha.

After tat everything is ok jor lah. Bt jus 4 a while cz he seems like don enjoy shopping. Planning to go home to do hOuse work. So i go buy things 4 jaye2. Also buy some snack 4 faye2 n i give a packet to black2. I guess being gd to dog is even better cz they will appreciate it more thn some human being. Hehehe.

I reach home early so wash my car which is really dirty.

I really tot that today i will spend 1 whole day outside. Really disappointed loh. Bt better thn nothing loh. I nd to remember tat without expectation there wont be disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment