Friday, January 21, 2011

21st Jan 2011

My new perm hair... in the picture it look real short.. but actually it was really long..  ahahahahah..

now at office so hungry leah.. tonight going to watch great day with nicole, chin & hon at sunway..

yesterday i had lunch with macus loh.. i was a bit angry loh, haiz dont wan to talk bout it lah.. later spoil my mood.. i oso go to the mines with my siblings n mom... i bought 2 short pants.. actually i like the one in white color but the size is a bit tight.. so forget bout it loh.. the one selling in nicchi is expensive leah.. rm40++ woh.. for a short pants,, ehhh.. nt worth it loh..

now really sleepy lah.. hope i can finish my work and dont give me so much stress lah.. y'day i dream of CH.. i found that now i really like to dream bout him.. i knw it's wrong coz he's married.. bt he's my idol mah.. ahahahha.. i always dream that he will leave his wife becoz of me.. hahahahha.. im crazy jor loh.. bt frankly speaking lah, im not those type that will touch anybody husband or even bf.. coz i understand the pain.. so just let me dream bout it will do.. ahahahah.. siau siau jor..

1 comment:

  1. eh ask u, who is this marcus? not tat marcus of company guar????

    ReplyDelete